i'm not dead dammit.
10 reasons you might think i am but i assure you i'm not:
1. you try working retail 5 to close every day and see how you like it.
2. or try working 9 to 5 the day after that.
3. also, i'm outlining two novels. it's a bitch.
4. i'm tired.
5. i'm lazy.
6. there were emmys and you know i have undying loyalty to jeremy piven, so shut up, i had to watch.
(not really, i just like saying fishsticks. but we did have some cod that didn't go over too well and, well, fine that can be a reason right? yes.)
8. jessica simpson's new album has poisoned my brain. sorry about that.
9. i have a buttload of backlocked blockbuster and netflix dvd's to get to and quite frankly, movies > most things.
10. i'm on strike and not writing another list until i win at least one goddamn game of 3-card solitaire.
and that, my friends, is that. coming whenever i finish watching buffy or playing solitaire or actually get a stroke of creativity, the almost-done list of why the desert is retarded and/or ten reasons i irrationally love britney and want her comeback to happen might surface. or possibly something even more unimportant, but as for now, it's time to go fold some really unfortunate mustard-yellow button downs for a pittance under hallogen lights. suhweet.